Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday - Article reading and dinner

What to do on a horrible boring Sunday in the Netherlands? All the stores a closed here and every Sunday I think - I could get a prostitute now if I wanted to but I cannot get milk to mix with my chocolate (I don't drink coffee) and it's just so ironic. 

Anyways, after reading a bit of history for my minor and some articles for my major I decided to make some meatloaf. Now, I really don't consider myself a good cook or an extraordinary one but the mix with gorgonzola and mozzarella cheese as filling in the meat turned out quite nice! As a result this picture was produced in order to symbolize how nice the dinner was. Picture of the meatloaf we will leave out because it bursted on the top and cheese dripped out (still tasty!!) and could have been less aesthetically challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment