Thursday, November 25, 2010

Budapest

I have been travelling much in my long and mysterious life, as a result of this exciting life, people often come up to me and ask how it feels to be so vise and at the same time good looking? 

I may have travelled much but I really haven't been much in Eastern Europe, which is a shame because I have this picture in my head that it is really beautiful. My boyfriend happens to have some friends living in Budapest and after some conversations with them we ended up deciding that we will visit them sometime after New Year. It feels really good to finally travel again, I hate the mechanical rhythm of the everyday life and haven't been able to travel anywhere since summer except to Sweden! These people living in Budapest also seem like the nicest, warm and social people I have ever talked to so I think it can't be anything else but fun!

This is what I am keeping myself on to, the travelling.....because higher powers help us all the snow has now reached Holland also.

No comments:

Post a Comment