Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Going to War with Assignments and Coming out as a Winner!


Every time I finish a couple of school assignments I start acting like I just won a war or something similar. I tell everybody how I hardly slept after writing all night, how I am dying now but still managed to drag myself to school in order to come to class and so on. The worst part of all this is that after I have turned everything in I come home and start cutting myself some major slack, like -  Oh now I can party for the rest of the semester and not look at any books until May next year! The sad fact is that I maybe worked hard for a week after almost slacking since September.... but hey, that's student life! Complain much but do every little and end up with giving yourself major credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment