Thursday, November 18, 2010

Everyday life without magnificant substance

This semester has been very weird for me, it’s almost over and I feel like I never even got connected to anything. Courses, friends and life went by my but I didn’t react much on it. The only thing that gets my very stressed is the workload in school, there seems to be something huge grade deciding coming along all the time. I cannot wait for this to be over since the courses this year in American Studies have been horrible boring.  Seriously, if someone asks me to write one more essay I will lose it. In other trivial news about my everyday life, in less than a month I am going back to see my family in Sweden and spend the Christmas holiday there. Being close to your family is almost like a curse when you are far away because the more you talk the more you miss them. I really miss just hanging around them and talking. 

Anyways, yesterday a friend from school sent me a very funny video that I just have to share here, because of course half of the world is reading my blog so I am sure it will give you profound joy seeing this!

Enjoy......Turtle and Cat


1 comment: