Thursday, November 11, 2010

Social conduct while biking?

The Netherlands managed to combine the two worse weathers today: heavy wind and heavy rain - increasing suspiciously while I am on the bike. Had six hours of class on three different locations and not enough time to go home in between. The annoying thing is that on a long day like this it is more than frustrating when none of the classes actually lasts the time they were supposed to. I could have basically stayed at home and not attend any of them!

Weird thing that happened today: I was biking from one class to another, minding my own business (trying to get my IPod out without falling) when a guy biked up to me and smiled at me. Polite and well raised as I am - I smile back.  This guy continues biking next time me, smiling and looking at me, blinking, you know, being general weird acting in the rain on a bike. After some while I had almost reached my destination when he biked away and said - Bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment