Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Random Random

What a long day today, it lasted forever! I got up at 6 am and went to bed last night around 1, way to little sleep. Anyways, had a presentation today that for some reason caused me much stress, it was like everything I ever been stressed over these past month culminated in to that presentation today. When it was over I could just feel everything washing of me and I feel so much lighter now!

Since I am going to Sweden in less than three weeks I would like to have a big party before New Year! New Year’s Eve is usually very overrated since everyone feels some kind of pressure because you are supposed to have fun and have a great evening! So just want to take that pressure away and have a nice party before. The only thing is that it is quite difficult to find dates that fits everyone and I hate that. I want everyone to come on the same evening
Not a very useful post but some days there is not much to say so I call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment