Saturday, January 8, 2011

In order to survive the exam period

Since my biggest thrill of the day is to walk 500 meters to the local food store and buy breakfest right now I thought I would help myself to hold on and remind myself of all the fun trips I have coming my way! I study 10 hours a day and nothing else which makes me a very very boring person with hardly any contact with the outside world.

I just booked my trip to Sweden and my hometown Norrkoping again. Thought it would be nice to squeeze in some more family time before the school starts!






While being "happy" on New Year's I bumped in to two girls from the same fraternity as me and they told me we could take a cheap flight to Dublin, Ireland in February. Said and done, I bought a ticket two days ago!


And finally (planned for now) I'm going with my boyfriend to Hungary, Budapest to visit some friends of his!


Ohh, now it feels so much better returning to my reading about the French-Indian War during the colonial time in America. Dear God I have never cared less about anything but this post will at least allow me to get pass it without falling asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment