Sunday, January 9, 2011

Im waking you up to check if you are sleeping?

I hate the fact that I can't sleep alone anymore. Not in my bed here at least, at other places it's okay but this bed is just made for two people and two people only.
After reading colonial history I finally feel asleep (how very weird?!) and then dreamt about missing all my exams. Somewhere around 04.00 my boyfriend came home from being in town with this very considered idea on his mind. The conversation went something like this:

Boyfriend: Hey baby, wake up, wake up?
Me: What?! Why?
Boyfriend: Im waking you up now so you don't get scared when I lay down in bed now
Me: Uhum......., okay, did you have fun?
Boyfriend: Yeah! I saw this girl dancing really good on a pole!
Me: I am so very happy for you.....
Boyfriend: Goodnight honey
Me: Goodnight!

In his defense: He said she didn't look that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment