Saturday, January 8, 2011

Good Feeling

I must say this year started off really well! A lot a things that were hanging loose or in some ways lacking are coming together. I feel like I can finally relax and open up more and more. I simply stopped caring about the injustices done in the beginning and now I count only on myself and my closest around me so I can't get disappointed either in case something goes wrong.

Some months ago I signed up for this very social and travelling fraternity here in Groningen. To be honest I didn't think much about it and didn't really bother to read all the emails they were sending out either. Sure they were in Dutch but with a small effort I can read them but never got to it. I have also been invited to go out, meet up with people countless time but as mentioned before, never got to it. Something was holding me back! While being in Sweden, relaxing and reloading something changed in me, I became my old self and its very weird how fast a change can occur. When returning from Sweden everything just fell in place, social life, studying, feelings about my relationship and myself! Everything! Guess all I want to say is that it feels damn good to be back on track again!

No comments:

Post a Comment